318 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (44)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (19)
Will be back as normal after Summer holidays. Have a Lovely Summer Drop In: Thursday 9.30 - 10.30 at St. Hildas Church Hall Physical play activities for children aged 2—5 years and their parent/carers. Call the centre for more information.
Hunts Cross CC: Monday Morning and Friday afternoon Belle Vale CC: Tuesday Morning Mossley Hill CC: Wednesday Morning Support for children experiencing language and communication difficulties. Please call the children's centre to discuss referral and booking procedure.
Weekly drop-in supportgroup that runs from the Children’s Centre from 9.30-12.30. For families living with Neurodevelopment conditions. We support families, pre, during and post diagnosis to find the answers for themselves empowering them to make the necessary changes to improve their lives and the lives…
Early Help refers both to Help in the early years of a child’s life. This is when the important building blocks of a child’s future development are laid and also, Help throughout a child’s, young person’s and family’s life. This is to help as…
Please Phone the centre to book your place and for more information. Every Tuesday 12.15 noon to 1.15pm. Songs and rhymes in the water whilst encouraging your child's confidence.
Tuesday 1.30-2.30 for 2+ year olds. We aim to provide a fun filled session that supports your child’s learning and development and develops your understanding of how they learn through play.