318 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (44)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (19)
Monday at 2.00 - 3.30pm Drop In at Dovedale Site Suitable for little ones who are ready to explore and develop their skills through play. Includes story and songs.
Wednesday 9.30 - 10.30am Drop In Dovedale Site Fun fitness activity for you and your little one's, listening skills, and language development. Please arrive promptly as you may refused access due to it taking place in the school hall.
Every Thursday at 12.30 - 3.30pm. Bookable.
Drop In Wednesday 10.00 - 11.00am at Norman Pannell School (Drop In) Friday 10.00 - 11.30am at St. Hildas Church Hall (Drop In) A fun and sociable environment for your child to play, learn and gain valuable skills to support their learning and development. If further…
Drop In at 1.00 - 2.45pm Friday at Belle Vale A service to support families experiencing difficulties with their housing including tenants from other social landlords/private landlords and home owners.
(Drop In) Wednesday 10.30 - 11.30am Musical activity sessions, where children and their parents enjoy songs and rhymes supporting the development of communication & language skills.
Drop In at 1.30 - 3.00pm Suitable for aged 1 - 4 years
Belle Vale: Tuesday at 4.00 - 5.00pm 0151 233 1705 Mossley Hill: Wednesday at 3.00 - 5.00pm 07540642557 Anta natal session covering all the important practical information you need to care for your baby. Call the centre to book your place.
Monday 1.30 - 2.30pm (Drop In) A fun & energetic session for confident walkers to develop physical skills through music as well as language and listening skills.