Skip to main content

895 Results in your current search

Advice & Information

Directory results

Children's Social Care

Disabled Children's Service The aim of the Disabled Children’s Service is to work in partnership with disabled children and young people, their families and carers to enable them to have the best opportunities in life.  

City Council & Health Services

This is where you can find information about the Health and Local Authority services you may need. This includes Occupational Therapy, Paediatrics, Travel Training and other services.  Top tip: The filter button ‘sorted by’ will help list these in alphabetical order.

Communication and Interaction

Here is where you will find services who provide support to children and young people with communication and interaction support needs. Use the categories above to find the service you need. 


How to Make a Complaint Early Years Providers and Schools Early Years All registered childcare providers have to have a complaints procedure. For childcare provision that is registered with Ofsted any concerns should first be raised with the manager or provider. For complaints in writing…

Complaints, Disagreements, Mediation & Tribunal

Disagreement Resolution Service This service has been commissioned  to help parents  and young people to resolve: disagreements about any part of special educational needs provision for the child or young person disagreements relating to the health and social care parts of the Education, Health and Care…


We all feel different emotions throughout our lives. Sometimes we might feel happy, excited, lucky or proud and sometimes we might feel sad, down, worried or scared. Usually these bad feelings go away eventually by themselves, but sometimes you feel sad, down and hopeless for…

Disability Living Allowance (DLA)

Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children may help with the extra costs of looking after a child who: is under 16 has difficulties walking or needs much more looking after than a child of the same age who does not have a disability They will…

Disabled Children's Register

The MaxCard discount initiative has now ended. What is the Disabled Children & Young Person's Register? All Local Authorities have a duty to have a record or register of disabled children in their area, under the Childcare Act 1989. Our Disabled Children & Young Persons…

Domestic Abuse and Honour Based Violence (HBV) Guidance for Professionals

As I’m sure you are all aware, Domestic Abuse during the lockdown is a very real concern, and family members will be at an increased risk.  We need to ensure that we are proactive in asking appropriate and safe questions while families are in lockdown. …

Early Years Consortia 1

If you need to access whole setting or support for an individual child from the PVI & Childminder Consortia, you must complete a PVI & Childminder Consortia Panel Request Form: C1 - PVI & Childminder Consortia Panel Request Form Consortia 1 PVI & Childminder Consortia Panels…