326 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (19)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (42)
- Everton Children's Centre (10)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (30)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (30)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Will be back as normal after Summer holidays. Have a Lovely Summer Drop In: Thursday 9.30 - 10.30 at St. Hildas Church Hall Physical play activities for children aged 2—5 years and their parent/carers. Call the centre for more information.
Hunts Cross CC: Monday Morning and Friday afternoon Belle Vale CC: Tuesday Morning Mossley Hill CC: Wednesday Morning Support for children experiencing language and communication difficulties. Please call the children's centre to discuss referral and booking procedure.
6 Week language enrichment programme for parents and their children to help support and develop their speech and language..
An opportunity to meet other mums and to access information and support with breastfeeding your baby. Garston - Wednesday 12.30 to 2.30 pm
Healthy Start vitamin tablets and drops are available at our centre
Ante natal session covering all the important practical information you need to to care for your new born
A routine hearing screening is given to all babies from 6 hours after birth. A small earpiece is placed into the baby's ear sending a soft clicking sound into the ear, baby's ear responds and that response is picked up by the computer. Babies that…
This group takes place at Five Children Centre. You can expect a range of planned activities for you and your child to share together. This is a great opportunity for you to socialise with other parents and for your child to make lots of new friends