300 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (20)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (39)
- Everton Children's Centre (12)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (1)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (32)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (29)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Drop In Wednesday 10.00 - 11.00am at Norman Pannell School (Drop In) Friday 10.00 - 11.30am at St. Hildas Church Hall (Drop In) A fun and sociable environment for your child to play, learn and gain valuable skills to support their learning and development. If further…
Monday 1.30 - 2.30pm (Drop In) A fun & energetic session for confident walkers to develop physical skills through music as well as language and listening skills.
Tuesday at 10.00 - 11.00am drop In Suitable for 18 months upwards Fun story and rhymes for you and your little one's which promotes, listening skills, taking turns and language development.
Guidance and information on feeding choices for your baby. Booking Required. Hunts Cross : Wednesday 26/02/20 , 22/04/20 Belle Vale : Wednesday 22/0120 , 25/03/20 at 3.30 - 5.00pm
Hunts Cross CC: Monday Morning and Friday afternoon Belle Vale CC: Tuesday Morning Mossley Hill CC: Wednesday Morning Support for children experiencing language and communication difficulties. Please call the children's centre to discuss referral and booking procedure.
Drop In at 1.00 - 2.45pm Friday at Belle Vale A service to support families experiencing difficulties with their housing including tenants from other social landlords/private landlords and home owners.
Belle Vale: Tuesday at 4.00 - 5.00pm 0151 233 1705 Mossley Hill: Wednesday at 3.00 - 5.00pm 07540642557 Anta natal session covering all the important practical information you need to care for your baby. Call the centre to book your place.