Merseyside Fire and Rescue - Princes Trust TEAM Programme
Merseyside Fire & Rescue deliver the Prince’s Trust 12-week TEAM programme from Fire Stations across Merseyside. The programme is open to those aged 16-25 who are currently not in any education, employment or training and are looking to develop their communication and teamwork skills as well as enhance their confidence, self -esteem and job prospects.
During the course we look at developing key social and practical skills and students access careers advice with the aim of improving job prospects through a variety of fun workshops and a two-week work placement. Students learn about the community in which they live and give something back through taking part in a community project. There is a strong emphasis on wellbeing and practical life skills and students typically participate in a four-day fun-filled residential.
During the course students work towards a nationally recognised qualification, an enhanced CV and many leave with a new found confidence and improved self-esteem, motivation and hope about their future. In 19-20, 91% of the students starting the course completed and 77% had a clear destination at the end.
For more information or to sign up please contact us.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Programmes are delivered from these six venues across Merseyside
- Bootle & Netherton Fire Station -Fleetwoods Lane, L29 1YB
- Toxteth Fire Station - 95 Windsor Street, L8 8EQ
- Kirkby - Venue TBC
- Prescot Fire Station - Manchester Road, L34 1AD
- Belle Vale Fire Station - Childwall Valley Road, L25 2PY
- The Hive Youth Zone (next to Birkenhead Fire Station) - Bright Street, Ch41 4EA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Courses run three times a year : September, January and May
- Session Information
Sessions run Mon-Fri
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 0
- This course is free