YPAS - Youth Justice IAG Service (Quest)
What is Quest?
Quest is a dedicated service providing practical and therapeutic support to young people who may be at risk of becoming involved in the youth justice system.
The Quest team can support you to make positive informed choices and progress through practical information, advice and guidance support, low level CBT and therapeutic interventions.
Through targeted interventions tailored to meet your needs, we will offer you a safe and confidential space to discuss and make sense of your experiences, reduce your exposure to risk and offending behaviours whilst supporting you to identify and achieve your future aspirations and goals.
What will this service help me with?
- Housing and homelessness
- Budgeting / benefit advice and support
- Education, employment or training
- Life skills
- Developing problem solving skills
- Setting and achieving goals
- Engagement in positive activities
- Confidence building
- Maintaining positive mental health and wellbeing
- Challenging unproductive thought processes and feelings
- Healthy and positive relationships
- Substance misuse
- Access to health services
- Keeping safe
- Reducing offending behaviour
- Signposting to specialist services
Who to contact
Where to go
- Young Person's Advisory Service (YPAS)
36, Bolton Street
- L3 5LX
We have 3 Community hubs across Liverpool:
- YPAS Central Hub 36 Bolton Street, Liverpool, L3 5LX
- YPAS Plus North Hub Croxdale Road West, Liverpool, L14 8YA
- YPAS Plus South Hub Lyndene Road, Liverpool, L25 1NG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- We offer appointments across the week. Please see our website for the latest opening information
- Other notes
YPAS is a Merseyside based Charity, Established in 1966. We serve a population of over 150,000 children and young people. We support children and young people aged 5 – 25 years and families to address their mental health and emotional well-being difficulties.
YPAS is a Youth Information Advice and Counselling Service (YIACS) that provides free, accessible and age-appropriate support to young people with a wide range of issues. YIACS are driven by the needs of children and young people.
Our services are delivered across Merseyside in venues that include, primary and secondary schools, our three locality community hubs, GP surgeries, and education settings etc.
Our therapy Service provides a wide range of counselling and psychotherapy interventions designed to help address those issues that impact mental health and emotional wellbeing. Common presenting issues include: anxiety, depression, bullying, self-harm, bereavement, sexual abuse, family-related issues, emotional abuse, neglect, bereavement, grief, loss, domestic violence, hearing voices, etc.
Our wellbeing Service provides a wide range of support and low intensity evidence based interventions designed to address the impact of mental health and emotional wellbeing. The service also provides open access groups, drop-in activities and information, advice and guidance. Common presenting issues include: anger, isolation, confidence, self-esteem, family- related issues, education, housing, benefits, etc. In addition the service provides targeted support to LGBTQ+ young people who are exploring their sexuality and/or gender identity.