Education Advisory Team UK (EAT-UK)
The Education Advisory Team UK (EAT-UK) are part of the MOD’s Defence Children Services (DCS). EAT-UK are a small dedicated team, who are experienced in advising service parents on a wide range of issues regarding the education of service children in the UK.
Who to contact
- Contact by email
- Education Advisory Team UK
The Education Advisory Team UK (EAT-UK) provides expert and impartial advice about the education of service children.
Advice and guidance to empower service parents to make informed decisions for their children.
EAT-UK provides professional educational advice, support and guidance, free of charge, to all service parents irrespective of rank or location. EAT-UK can advise on a wide range of educational issues, including:
- Parental rights and responsibilities
- Children/young person’s rights and responsibilities
- Special Educational Needs and/or Disability/ Additional Needs (SEND/AN)
- School Admissions and Admission Appeals
- Continuity of Education Allowance (CEA) and the Special Educational Needs Addition (SENA)
The EAT-UK team is comprised of qualified teachers and experienced case advisers. The best way to contact EAT-UK is via email at RC-DCS-HQ-EAT@mod.gov.uk
Where to go
- SN9 6BE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday-Friday 9-5pm
- Local Offer Age Bands
Young Adults (16 to 25)
Primary (5 to 11)
Secondary (11 to 16)