Childwall Valley Day Nursery Ltd
We are an 80 day place nursery setting based on Childwall Valley Road, next door to the spar garage. We have recently had lots of renovation on our establishment such as signage, rendoring and the sensory garden completing. Our children are based between 3 buildings 0-2, Toddlers and Pre-School. We do have an open door policy if you would like to come in and look around. Our recent Ofsted was 28th July 2017 which we received a Good. The report is ready to read online
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kerrie Lomas
- 0151 487 9327
We are operating door drop off.
Where to go
- Childwall Valley Day Nursery
Childwall Valley Road
Childwall Valley Road
- L25 2PW
79 bus bus route, stops outside the nursery and also the 89 bus
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £48.00 per Day for under 2's £31.00 per Session (pm) £195.00 per Week for under 2's £46.00 per Session £30.00 per Session (pm) £195.00 per Week
- Lunch and snack supplement charges for Grant children.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17:30 Tuesday 07:30 17.30 Wednesday 07:30 17.30 Thursday 07:30 17.30 Friday 07:30 17.30 Monday 8.00 17.00 Tuesday 8.00 17.00 Wednesday 8.00 17.00 Thursday 8.00 17.00 Friday 8.00 17.00
- Other Availability
- We ask you to be here by 5.50 pm to share information about your child's day
Arts and Crafts
Private Changing Area
Private Nursery Garden
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
We will complete observations on children throughout their time with us to monitor their progress and to see if their development is in line with expectations for their age. We also do online observations with Iconnect and parent zone.
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
The progress of all children is monitored and reviewed regularly and shared with parents. We measure progress using EYFS, Learning Journals, Observations, Sensory Play, Visuals / Symbols, Small Group Work, Keyworker, Referral to Speech Therapist if needed, Meetings with parents, Personal Play Plans
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
We evaluate childrens progress through observations, cohort forms and staff supervisions, every child will follow the EYFS that is appropriate for their age group and development
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
We work in partnership with the local authority, health and social services. Staff have been trained or are attending regular training for SENCO and will keep their knowledge current and updated with regular training.
5. How accessible is the setting?
The setting is wheelchair accesible
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
We work closely with all Liverpool Schools
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
We invite parents to discuss their childs progress regularly, we link in with our local childrens centre, regular newsletters, and we also have parents evenings
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)