Stay and Play for over 1`s
Fun interaction play sessions for parents and carers to bring their young children to every Wednesday afternoon. These sessions will help to prepare children to be social and to learn how to play alongside other children.
Families will have access to a beautiful fully set up nursery room to learn all about different types of play: such as the home area; sand and water tray; a wonderful collection of children's books; small world play to promote imaginitive thinking; large blocks; writing and drawing materials and a large outdoor play garden to help develop physical skills.
Children with special needs and disabilites are all welcome to attend these sessions.
Stay and Play sessions will offer:
- high quality, well planned, stimulating and challenging activities for all ages and stages within the 0-3 age group, based on child initiated play both indoors and outdoors.
- Support for parental involvement in their child’s learning and development through observation and collaborative discussion about their unique child.
- An environment with core experiences that support positive interactions between adults and children where staff model sensitive and respectful adult interactions which supports children’s individual learning and development.
- Ideas, activities and opportunities that can be replicated in the home environment, for example the use of treasure baskets, the making of play dough etc. Personal support for parents and carers.
- Information relevant to families who have young children including, employment, training, child care, health and wellbeing.
- The promotion of healthy lifestyles e.g. healthy snacks or meals.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Hayley Dalton
- 0151 233 1969
Where to go
- Everton Nursery School and Family Centre
- L6 2WF
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Time of day