Woolton Primary School
Woolton Primary School is a large, welcoming three form entry primary school with early years and nursery provision.
We aim to provide a nuturing and supportive learning experience for all our children, ensuring every child has the opportunity to suceed and enjoy school.
Please see our school website for further information about our school vision and values.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Nia Blanch and Jenny Eagleton
- Contact Position
- Assistant Head and Senco
0151 428 3066
0151 428 3235
Where to go
- Woolton Primary School
- L25 5NN
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Term Time - please see the school website for further information about term dates
- Session Information
After school clubs and activities are gradually resuming during this term.
We are currently offering small group tuition sessions during and after school as party of the National Tutoring Programme
Woolton Primary School staff team work together to ensure that all our pupils are fully supported in their learning.
We aim to maximise the potential of all children by providing interesting, engaging and exciting lessons with a range of effective interventions in order to remove any barriers to learning.
We have a very experienced and supportive Pastoral Support Team including therapeutic and Quiet Place provision.
The school is involved with many external agencies, with the aim of providing comprehensive support for all pupils in school. All external colleagues are made to feel part of our school community and work closely with pupils, parents and staff. People who assist in our school include:
- Health – School nurse, Community Paediatrician, Occupational and Physio Therapists, Speech and Language Therapist,
- Agencies accessed through Consortium meetings (CAMHS/SENISS/TOGETHER TRUST)
- Educational Psychologists (service level agreement)
- Educational Welfare Officer (EWO)
- Children’s Services (Social Care)
- School Family Support Service (service level agreement)
- High Needs Funding team
- ADHD Foundation
- ASD and ADHD Pathways
- YPAS –Seedlings
- Contact Name
- Nia Blanch EYFS& KS1 Jenny Eagleton KS2
- Contact Telephone
- 0151 428 3235
- Contact Email
SEND at Woolton Primary
Pastoral Support at WPS
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (5 to 11)