Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre
One Children's Centre, 3 sites:-
Tuebrook Site - 0151- 233 3830 - Lower Breck Road site behind St Margaret’s Primary School, L6 4BX Tuebrookcc@liverpool.gov.uk
West Derby Site - 0151 233 6202 - Blackmoor Park Primary School, Leyfield Road, L12 9EY email@example.com
Yew Tree Site – Telephone: 0151 296 7950 – Yew Tree Medical Centre, Berryford Road, L14 4ED Yewtreecc@liverpool.gov.uk
We offer a range of inclusive services for children and families, from ante natal to early learning, health and family support. The centre will encourage and support parents to access services for their children and themselves and help families benefit in the critical early years of their children's lives
Children's Centre Team
Wendy McNiven – Children Centre Co-ordinator
Natalie Brannigan – SEND & Deputy Co-ordinator
Caroline Housley and Nicola Kavanagh – Family Link Worker & Deputy Co-ordinator’s
Joanne Costello and Elizabeth Anderson – Special Educational Needs and Disability Link Worker
Lisa Seddon & Joanne Gilbertson -Health Promotion Worker’s
Sue Culkin - Community Outreach Worker
Daniel Korley – Administrator – Tuebrook/Yew Tree
Jackie Ruffley – Receptionist
Please see attached timetable for dates and times of our services
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Wendy McNiven
- Contact Position
- Children's Centre Coordinator
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Offering Tax Free Childcare.
- Other notes
Additional Services available
- ESF Ways to Work Program -Are you looking for a new job or skills to help you become work ready? Please give us a call and ask for Nicola who will help you on your journey.
- Bambi’s Breastfeeding Support – Qualified staff are available to support and advise on Breastfeeding.
- Home Safety Advice, identifying hazards & preventing accidents in the home
- Healthy Start Vitamins – Pregnancy & Children’s Vitamins
- Sleep Support for children aged over 1 year
- Sleep Clinic – Support for Parents/ Carers & children with SEN/ disabilities
- Access to Community Physiotherapy Service
- Support & advice to access 2year Nursery provision
- Lending Library in each Children Centre
- Community Engagement – Children Centre staff are in your communities every day bringing services and advice to Families.