Merseyside Domestic Violence Service Ltd
MDVS currently offer a behavioural change programme for non-convicted male perpetrators of domestic violence which runs alongside our Women's Integrated Safety Service. Both services are located separately. We accept referrals from all agencies and self-referrals. http://mdvs.co.uk/
The men's service includes;
- Individual case worker
- A 26-week behavioural change programme to challenge their attitudes about women, and change abusive and violent behaviour.
- Programmes are delivered in both North and South Liverpool and are held at local Community Fire Stations.
MDVS' New Integrated Safety Service is located separately at our women's centre and includes the following;
- 1:1 risk assessment and safety planning
- Group work - A specialist domestic violence and abuse programme
- Fortnightly drop-in service that offers; Housing support and advice, Immigration support and advice, Sexual Health, Debt advice, Legal advice.
Who to contact
Assistance Line - 077809 48890
General Advice - 0151 709 8770
Your safety is our main concern.
In an emergency please dial 999 - the Police are there to help you.
General advice: Tel: Office - 0151 709 8770
Assistance: call or text: Mobile 077809 48890
General enquirers: Email: email@example.com
(please make sure it is safe to reply to your emails/phone calls/text messages and Facebook etc.) If possible please leave safe contact.
“Thank you and please stay safe”
Where to go
- Dovecot Multi Activity Centre
Multi Activity Centre
Back Dovecot Place
- L14 9BA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday 9am to 5pm, Tues 9am to 7pm, Wed 9am to 7pm, Thursday and Friday 9am until 5pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
26-week Behavioural Change Programme for males
16-week Domestic Abuse recovery programme for females
- There are no charges attached to services.
- Referral Details
We accept self-referrals by phone 07802 722 703/704/705.
Professionals can request referral form via phone (07802 722 703/704/705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Referral forms can also be found on our website, see links to content.
- Other notes
We cover North and South Liverpool. Our programs are delivered during day time and evening.